Are you looking for a new career challenge?Become part of our dedicated team and our success story.Let your career grow with our company with great development potential.We look forward to hearing from you!
Innovations are our passion.Mechatronics our tool – concepts, developments and products our results.Team spirit, esteem, tolerance, respect and trust are our values.Professional development and a great atmosphere characterise our culture.We solve technical problems with inspiration, motivation and enthusiasm.
Are you looking for a new career challenge? Become part of our dedicated team and our success story. Let your career grow with our company with great development potential. We look forward to hearing from you!
In Muri AG
In Neuhausen am Rheinfall SH
In Aldingen, Germany
Apprenticeships at the ANTRIMON Group AG
Curious? The ANTRIMON Group AG also offers apprenticeships. This offer is aimed at young people who are interested in an apprenticeship in a technical environment.
The possibility of an apprenticeship in our company is particularly interesting, since it offers the unique opportunity to undergo an extremely exciting and diversified apprenticeship. Depending on the apprenticeship in question, the apprentices rotate through the various companies within the Group in order to get the broadest possible insight into their future working environment.
We offer apprenticeships in the following professions:
- Electrical/electronic assembler (m/f) with Swiss Certificate of Competence in Muri, canton Aargau
- Electronics technician (m/f) with Swiss Certificate of Competence in Muri, canton Aargau
- Electronics Technician (m/f) with Swiss Certificate of Competence in Neuhausen am Rheinfall, canton Schaffhausen
- Commercial Employee (m/f) with Swiss Certificate of Competence (profile E or M) in Muri, canton Aargau
- Design engineer (m/f) with Swiss Certificate of Competence in Neihausen am Rheinfall, canton Schaffhausen
- Computer Scientist for Application Development (m/f) with Swiss Certificate of Competence in Liestal, canton Basel-Landschaft
Fostering the employees of the future
The ANTRIMON Group AG stands for sustainable and future-oriented thinking and action. For this reason we promote co-operation with Swiss universities of applied sciences.
Students from the fields of electrical engineering, IT and mechanical engineering can actively get involved in our company and collaborate in projects for their degree dissertations.
The ANTRIMON Group AG thus offers the young and motivated skilled employees of the future the possibility to put their theoretical knowledge into practice. This co-operation ensures in return that our know-how is continually kept up to date by current and innovative input from the universities.
Are you ready to start your degree dissertation? Then contact us.
Would you like to make a personal contribution to the success of our company? Are you interested in working for us? Give us a call, or send us your application documents by e-mail. We would be pleased to consider you for any suitable positions. We look forward receiving your application!