ANTRIMON Motion AG can analyse electromagnetic compatibility for you.
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) describes the ability of devices and systems to work sufficiently well in an electromagnetic environment and to emit electromagnetic disturbances only to the extent that the functions of other devices and systems are not significantly affected. The EMC of all the components in a machine or installation is an indispensable prerequisite for its operability.
The advantages of EMC analyses to accompany development are obvious
Absolute safety is required long before the successful market launch (market maturity) to ensure that all EMC requirements are fulfilled. It is worthwhile taking EMC requirements into consideration right from the very beginning, i.e. to check them in good time during the development phase in order to remedy any potential EMC problems at an early stage:
- Optimisation of the EMC behaviour during the measurement (online debugging)
- The EMC behaviour of different modules/components can be matched to one another
- Measurements can be carried out more flexibly
- New procedures that are not yet standardised can already be used (for example, time domain measurement methods)
- Significantly easier certification of the finished product
- Passing the certification test at the first attempt
Consequential costs are thus eliminated in the certification tests, since deviations from the standard can already be taken into account in the development phase and fixed.
Send us your enquiry. We would be pleased to discuss your measurement requirements with you.